Do you have a granite tile/block?

Terry Lee

Feb 5, 2016, 7:11:52 PM2/5/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hello - Does anyone have a granite tile or block that measures in the range of 12x9? I need it in the woodshop to hone hand planes so it needs to be dead flat. If you have something in that range let me know!

Terry

Ben Hibben

Feb 5, 2016, 7:14:18 PM2/5/16
to lvl1
We may be able to get Kartik Kamat to donate something like that to LVL1; he had said he'd donate a granite coutner top to the kitchen after all.

Blenster

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 7:11 PM, Terry Lee <terryle...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello - Does anyone have a granite tile or block that measures in the range of 12x9? I need it in the woodshop to hone hand planes so it needs to be dead flat. If you have something in that range let me know!

Terry

Terry Lee

Feb 5, 2016, 7:20:16 PM2/5/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Ah yes, Would you know how I could get ahold of him?

Tim Miller

Feb 5, 2016, 7:30:20 PM2/5/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

there is a granite block by the double doors

Ben Hibben

Feb 5, 2016, 7:42:55 PM2/5/16
to lvl1
Ah yes; Tim's right.  Couple of pieces of heavy granite back there.

Blenster

Terry Lee

Feb 5, 2016, 9:44:20 PM2/5/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace