Wood lathe

Lockadoc

Jul 15, 2015, 6:17:25 PM7/15/15
to Club Lvl1
I have a coworker, that makes money using the lathe. He is willing to give a class and safety lesson
On the proper use of the one we have in the shop.
All I have to do is give him a day and time, he prefers weekdays after work. What is everyone's thoughts on this?
I've seen some of his work.
He has been doing this for years and is very knowledgeable.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

John Howard

Jul 15, 2015, 6:21:38 PM7/15/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com

I know in general how to use one, I'd love to learn a bit better.

ginnyjollykidd .

Jul 16, 2015, 12:23:11 AM7/16/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com

I would love to learn how to use a wood lathe!
Ginny Jolly :-)