POWER WHEELS RACING DISCUSSION THREAD

David Ortiz-Grob

Jul 20, 2017, 4:39:06 PM7/20/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Its fun its awesome and I need help. Right now the plan is to use last years drive train with a couple years ago's body to make a fire tru-omba.

Inline image 2

I'm pretty sure we have the build covered from a technical perspective* but per the rules http://www.powerracingseries.org/assets/2017PPPRSRules.pdf I'm going to need help in detrioit with the actual race. I need 2 more drivers (probably) and probably a third dedicated pit crew person. People who have run races in the past are encouraged to help, advise if this is enough people and about any other pitfalls. My brain is fried rn so i'm not explaining as much as I should but look at this!

(*do we need a second motor controller?)

Image result for power wheels racing makerfaireImage result for power wheels racing makerfaire

Nothing in the above post should be construed as "no we don't need any more help or money building the thing".