Enclosed Speakers Available

Skip to the first unread message

Gary Fischer

14 Nov 2016, 09:07:4414/11/2016
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I may have saturated LVL1 with speakers at this point, but I thought this might interest someone that needed either an enclosed speaker or a project box. I have about a dozen of these 3 1/2" X 2"  5 watt, 8 ohm speakers in a very solid textured black plastic enclosure. It tapers from front to back, and if you remove the speaker, you'll have an oval hole in the front. There is a lip around the front so you could inset a panel in the front to cover the oval if needed just a project box. I'll drop them by if there is any interest.

Ben Hibben

14 Nov 2016, 10:10:5214/11/2016
to lvl1
I'd be interested.

There are plans to have a hackathon in the future with devices that make sounds so maybe they'll come in handy there, too.

Blenster

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Gary Fischer <ga...@americanbankequipment.com> wrote:
I may have saturated LVL1 with speakers at this point, but I thought this might interest someone that needed either an enclosed speaker or a project box. I have about a dozen of these 3 1/2" X 2"  5 watt, 8 ohm speakers in a very solid textured black plastic enclosure. It tapers from front to back, and if you remove the speaker, you'll have an oval hole in the front. There is a lip around the front so you could inset a panel in the front to cover the oval if needed just a project box. I'll drop them by if there is any interest.

Sean McPherson

14 Nov 2016, 10:33:1814/11/2016
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I could use one for some ham radio testing I'm doing :)

Sean

Gary Fischer

14 Nov 2016, 10:58:4214/11/2016
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'll put a box of them in the boneyard Monday night then.