Dynamometer?

Jared McNeil

Dec 16, 2017, 11:00:46 AM12/16/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
 Does anyone know if the space has a dynamometer, or if I can build or borrow one? I'm trying to measure the torque of an electric motor.

-Jared (they/them)

Sean McPherson

Dec 16, 2017, 11:59:10 AM12/16/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Unsure if we have one. I recalled seeing this link a while back tho for fractional horsepower motors

Sean

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 11:00 AM Jared McNeil <notyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Does anyone know if the space has a dynamometer, or if I can build or borrow one? I'm trying to measure the torque of an electric motor.

-Jared (they/them)

Jared McNeil

Dec 20, 2017, 12:34:44 PM12/20/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
thanks sean. I just might be building that in the near future.