Open Sew: Derby Edition - Wed April 18, 6pm to 8:30pm

Amy

Apr 3, 2018, 10:33:54 PM4/3/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Do you want to make a hat for Derby?  Do you need to use a sewing machine or glue gun for your project?  Come to the hackerspace on Wednesday, April 18 from 6 pm to 8:30 pm for Open Sew.   It will be an Open House for the LVL1 sewing corner.  Use the machines and equipment to make your sewing project.  Don't know how to use a sewing machine?  Come and learn to use one at the Hackerspace!

Please post below if someone you know might be interested in coming or if you have any comments.

Tim VanSant

Apr 6, 2018, 4:00:10 PM4/6/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
This is a great idea and I hope it gets some people in the space. I rarely wear hats and Derby-licensed T-shirts are about as dressed up as I get for race day, so I probably won't attend. Still, I love the idea and appreciate you being willing to host it.

Amy

Apr 22, 2018, 8:45:10 PM4/22/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Open Sew: Derby Edition was a success! Thanks to those who came!

/Users/amyshah/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 8.43.51 PM.png
/Users/amyshah/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 8.43.09 PM.png
/Users/amyshah/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 8.44.42 PM.png

Amy

Apr 22, 2018, 8:50:13 PM4/22/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Sorry, the photos did not post. But please see the LVL1 facebook site for the images.