Fwd: You're invited to RetroPi video gaming class (May 26, 2018)

Brian Wagner

May 2, 2018, 11:33:28 AM5/2/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com

Hello Makers,
You are invited to the following event:

RetroPi video gaming class
divider

Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:

Saturday, May 26, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)

LVL1 Hackerspace
1205 East Washington Street
Louisville, KY 40206

View Map

Share this event:

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
divider

Love retro gaming? But can’t get a retro nes or retro super nes or can’t find the handle that has the game you want to play to relive your childhood for a bit.

LVL1 (Craig) will be holding a retro pie class.  The cost of the class will be 80$ but you will walk out with retro pie and usb controller. The retro pie will include a raspberry pie 3 or pie B+, sd card with retro pie 4.4 (works on 3 and 3 B+), power supply, and usb super nes controller.

Craig will walk you thought the setup and configuration of it and some advance sitting for it. The class will walk you thought the first start up and set up of the controller, and or keyboard and set up wifi.

Class size will be limited to 10  and the class will be about 2 to 3 hours. Will have more than one class if there is a great demand for it.

This class might lead into other class as maybe the joystick controller and the pie inside it or a desk top arcade or even full size arcade cabinet.

The cut off will be a week before May 19, 2018 because we have to order supplies.

LVL1 is located at 1205 E Washington Street, in The Pointe (at the corner of E Washington St and Cabel St). We’re located in LL100, on the lower level. Due to significant ongoing construction resulting in road closures and detours, we are leaving driving directions to the space up to your favorite GPS/map app. Or request specific directions through one of our social media links on our Connect page.

The main parking lot for The Pointe is at the corner of East Washington and Cabel Streets with entrances from both streets. The “courtyard” parking lot is behind the flood wall off Cabel Street (see photos below). There is a smaller lot on the back side of the building with an entrance off Franklin Street (next to the railroad tracks). There is also parking on the streets around The Pointe.

The main entry to LVL1 is located at the bottom of a ramp in the courtyard parking lot. There are also two interior entrances.

Share this event on Facebook and Twitter. We hope you can make it!Cheers,LVL1
eventbrite

This invitation was sent to br...@tegrasys.com by the organizer of this event, LVL1.
To stop receiving invitations from this organizer, you can unsubscribe.

Eventbrite, Inc. | 155 5th St, 7th Floor | San Francisco, CA 94103