The cloud is back

Lockadoc

Jul 5, 2016, 8:05:03 PM7/5/16
to Club Lvl1
I want to build one, is there a web link on how to make one?
Has somebody made a kit for this?
Thanks

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

Joe Pugh

Jul 5, 2016, 11:57:35 PM7/5/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Aaron for getting the cloud back on.

Jynn and I just got back from doing an installation with the clouds again and have been working on stream lining the process of making them for kits.  I know I keep saying that but I really may do it this time.  LVL1 will be the first to know when/if we have kits.

Gary Fischer

Jul 6, 2016, 1:23:25 PM7/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'd like to build one too. My niece would absolutely love it.

Divinity Rose

Jul 6, 2016, 2:01:07 PM7/6/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
The group that made this one, made them to sell - but made this one first I believe during the hackathon - Aaron Devow came in and got it working again.

Nothing but the best,

Divinity Rose, Experience Engineer
Engineering unique and engaging live, video and interactive technology experiences for education, marketing and entertainment.

Award Winning Author, Entertainer (humorist), Director, Producer
Available for Fun Speaking Engagements or Events for your Organization
Entertain. Enlighten. Empower.

Divinity Rose

Jul 6, 2016, 2:01:29 PM7/6/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Verdow dangit - aaron Verdow.

Gary Fischer

Jul 6, 2016, 2:12:02 PM7/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Thanks, Divinity, I didn't know the background of it. Great concept; I hope the kits become reality someday.

bruce

Jul 6, 2016, 2:55:24 PM7/6/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
ok.. not talking about a "cloud" as in aws, or computing ..

so for those of us not in the loop.. what's this cloud thingy!!

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Gary Fischer <ga...@americanbankequipment.com> wrote:

Gary Fischer

Jul 6, 2016, 4:10:40 PM7/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
It's a cottony, cloud-like construction that I last saw hanging from the ceiling opposite the entrance door at LVL1. It seems to be internally lit by flickering LEDs guaranteed to mesmerize the casual observer. Very cool. I gather that it's been un-lit for awhile and is back in operation. Worth a look next time you're in the area.

On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 8:05:03 PM UTC-4, Bill Schwab wrote:
Message has been deleted

Gary Fischer

Jul 6, 2016, 4:13:11 PM7/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Other recipients:
It's a cottony, cloud-like construction that I last saw hanging from the ceiling opposite the entrance door at LVL1. It seems to be internally lit by flickering LEDs guaranteed to mesmerize the casual observer. Very cool. I gather that it's been
It's a cottony, cloud-like construction that I last saw hanging from the ceiling opposite the entrance door at LVL1. It seems to be internally lit by flickering LEDs guaranteed to mesmerize the casual observer. Very cool. I gather that it's been un-lit for awhile and is back in operation. Worth a look next time you're in the area.

Lockadoc

Jul 7, 2016, 7:30:34 AM7/7/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Video.MOV