Parking at the space tomorrow, the 18th (saturday - Thunder)

Ben Hibben

Apr 17, 2015, 2:42:52 PM4/17/15
to lvl1
Due to Thunder Over Louisville tomorrow our landlords are charging for parking in their lots tomorrow.  If you're a LVL1 member check the member's only mailing list for instructions on how to park for free.  Sunday things should be back to normal.

Blenster

Eric Lathrop

Apr 17, 2015, 2:57:13 PM4/17/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Oh no! We're holding Ludum Dare there and expect 10-15 people most of the weekend.

On 2015-04-17 02:42 PM, Ben Hibben wrote:
Due to Thunder Over Louisville tomorrow our landlords are charging for parking in their lots tomorrow.  If you're a LVL1 member check the member's only mailing list for instructions on how to park for free.  Sunday things should be back to normal.

Blenster

bruce

Apr 17, 2015, 4:15:26 PM4/17/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
same thing pretty much all over downtown...

all about the benjis baby!!