First timer

Roue Williams

Jul 11, 2016, 12:32:03 PM7/11/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hi,
My name is Roue Williams and I live about 2hrs away. I am hoping to use a laser engraver at LVL1. Is there training for such or should I expect to coordinate with an operator to see/use that type if machinery?

Thanks guys, I am looking forward to seeing the space!

Ben Hibben

Jul 11, 2016, 12:46:10 PM7/11/16
to lvl1
It's probably a good idea to try to attend one of our more regular meetings, like Tuesday's at 8pm, when there will be plenty of folks around to help out.  Night of the Hat is tonight at 8pm and we will be happy to help you then, too.  Friday nights are a good time as well.

Hack on!

Blenster