Vinyl Cutter Overview & Real Project

Daniel Johnsen

Oct 6, 2016, 11:03:43 PM10/6/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'll be making at least 5 signs for an upcoming event.  I'll be using the vinyl cutter and would be happy to talk through how I'm taking the graphic, making into a digital version the cutter understands and how to setup the machine for use.  Happy for anyone that wants to learn about the machine to sit and talk through it.

Monday, October 10, 2016, starting at 6PM until I am finished

Oh, and there's still time to RSVP for Startup Weekend if you're interested in learning how to validate a startup idea and the hustle required.  7 square meals provided, tshirt, tons of mentors & it is a blast.
Use code 'LVL1' for 50% off for the first 5 people

Daniel

Ben Hibben

Oct 6, 2016, 11:13:37 PM10/6/16
to lvl1