Rock-a-Fire Explosion Equipment

Joseph

Jul 15, 2016, 10:52:36 PM7/15/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey all,

Lebowski Fest is getting rid of a bunch of equipment that was used for the Rock-a-Fire Explosion animatronic bands used by Showbiz Pizza. They don't know what any of it is and neither do I. From what I can tell it's racks of antiquated controllers that sync'd music to pneumatic movements of the characters and possibly some audio gear and air compressors. If you want it, it's free. You just have to go down to Baxter Ave. and get it. Let me know if you are genuinely interested and I'll put you in touch with Tyler who is trying to get rid of it.

Note that I really can't answer many questions about it. It just appears to be related to audio ------> pneumatics. It's a rare beast created by a mad man (look up Aaron Fechter). It's also reported to be "heavy AF", so there's that. Let me know soon if you want it.

Joseph

tyler martin

Jul 15, 2016, 11:41:52 PM7/15/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

I'm interested, but would like to look at it first.

Thanks,
Tyler

Joseph

Jul 16, 2016, 9:10:20 AM7/16/16