Free Server Stuff

Ben Hibben

Nov 3, 2017, 2:57:30 PM11/3/17
to lvl1
Want to start a home lab and need some gear?  Same company that is looking to donate stuff before is offering this:

Server rack cable management
240V power cords (a bunch of them)
2 x Juniper SSG5 routers (one has wifi)
2 x DL 180 G6 (decent RAM) and rails
Spare DL 180 motherboard, riser cards
Server RAM modules (8GB, 4GB - all DDR2)
Spare HP power supplies
Spare HP Drive Controllers, SAS cables, batteries, etc. (HP p400i)
2 x Cisco C2790-24T-E switches
Cisco SPA504G VoIP phones

Just about everything is labeled and bagged... the photos don't look particularly attractive, but it's all generally well organized and ready to use.

I'm just forwarding the offer; if anyone is interested contact:

Daniel Armstrong

Blenster

David Ortiz-Grob

Nov 3, 2017, 4:11:30 PM11/3/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I know we could use some of these at the space https://images.anthill.net/image/8z4f

Ian

Nov 3, 2017, 8:06:41 PM11/3/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I could use a couple cable guides and rack rails.... email link wouldn’t work for me

Ben Hibben

Nov 3, 2017, 8:14:17 PM11/3/17
to lvl1
Weird; that's where he emailed me from.  I'll copy/paste it directly instead of typing it:

daniel@anthill.net

Blenster

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 8:06 PM, Ian <lifewit...@gmail.com> wrote:
I could use a couple cable guides and rack rails.... email link wouldn’t work for me

Michael Hammons

Nov 4, 2017, 11:54:37 PM11/4/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
This stuff was posted on Craigslist but the post was flagged.