Workshop for Inventors & Entrepreneurs at the Inventors Council Louisville is Thursday 11/10

InventorsCouncil

Nov 10, 2016, 12:18:12 AM11/10/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

See all the details at: http://kyinventors.org/inventors-council-louisville/

Workshop for Inventors & Entrepreneurs at the Inventors Council Louisville

Do you have a great idea for an invention or business?  Find out what you can do!

In our Workshop, everyone gets an opportunity to talk about their invention, startup, product or business, and talk about where you are and/or where you're stuck.

Plus we all work under a confidentiality agreement, which means what we talk about in the Workshop stays at the Workshop.

And you don't just get one person's input, you get a whole room of people with varying expertise, experience, and angel of approach that you may not have seen otherwise.  Think of it as a brain-storming session on steroids.

This Workshop is Open to

Inventors Council Members Only.

Not a member?

Come and Join Us!

Membership is only $50/year.

Go to https://squareup.com/store/inventorscouncil

Where:

Southwest

Regional Library

9725 Dixie Hwy,

Louisville KY 40272

(Just off the Gene Snyder, Beside Meijer & Tumbleweed)

When: Thursday, November 10th, 2016

Doors Open for Networking at 6:00pm

Workshop Begins at 6:30pm (Late Arrivals Welcome)