nodejs/javascript??

bruce

Aug 3, 2016, 12:06:49 PM8/3/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Anyone with nodejs/javaascript skills/fu?

Interested in running test javascript from the cmdline..

I've got some ugly stuff, trying to break it down to get a feel for what it's doing, to better understand the process..

Thanks

Tim VanSant

Aug 4, 2016, 8:10:17 AM8/4/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I used to do a lot of JavaScript. I'd be happy to take a look.

bruce

Aug 4, 2016, 1:10:47 PM8/4/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tim.

Thanks for the reply. Sent an overview of what I'm dealing with to your email. Take a look if you get a chance. And it's cool if you look at it and shake your head laughing!!

Thanks

-bruce