Inventors Council Louisville Free Open Meeting Thursday 10/6 Featuring Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer

InventorsCouncil

Oct 2, 2016, 12:24:48 AM10/2/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

See the Complete details at:

http://conta.cc/2dPc0nz

Join us on Thursday, October 6th as we hear from inventor, entrepreneur (and Mayor) Greg Fischer.

We are honored to hear from Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer at our 2nd Open Meeting at the Inventors Council Louisville!

Mayor Fischer co-invented the SerVend automated ice/beverage dispenser used to this day in convenience stores and restaurants.

Beginning with a small family business, he transformed it into a global manufacturing company employing over 300 people under his leadership.  In 1990, Mayor Fischer, along with his father and brother, were named a winner of the regional Entrepreneurs of the Year and were among the finalists for Inc. magazines US Entrepreneur of the Year award.

You won’t want to miss this great opportunities to hear the great insights on how successful inventing and entrepreneurship works!