2018 Sponsored PRS Kart

Jared McNeil

Jun 14, 2018, 9:57:17 AM6/14/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I just wanted to give everyone who donated to the LVL1 Power Racing Series Team a big shout out, because of your generous contributions, we're bringing, for the first time in LVL1 history, more than one Kart to a race event.

A HUGE thanks to Jason Latta's Company, Amazing Robot and Sons, who match, dollar for dollar, $250.00 given by folks in our community.

In order to maintain important transparency, I'm posting a list of the items we purchased with these donated funds. All of the purchased items are going to be implemented in one Kart, with an intention towards making that particular build the more competitive Kart:

2 X 24V 46aH Chevy Volt Batteries @ $100.00 = $200.00    ~   Two used Chevy Volt batteries

1 X  Hydraulic Disk brake kit (2 front wheel disks, 1 rear axle disk, master cylinder) @ $100.00

1 X 1800 Watt Brushless DC Motor Kit (1 motor, 1 controller, 1 throttle) @ $135.00

1 X PRS regulation fuse, fuseholder, Key disconnect with 2 keys, XT60 disconnects, Assorted Lengths of Wire, @ ~$36.00

1 X tank of argon for the welder @ $27.00 (for welding up the frame)

Lockadoc

Jun 14, 2018, 11:43:35 AM6/14/18
to lv...@googlegroups.com
+1
For your endeavor, and your updates.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

David Ortiz-Grob

Jun 14, 2018, 12:11:55 PM6/14/18
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Seriously. we couldn't have done it without all your help

+1
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lvl1+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Tim VanSant

Jun 15, 2018, 8:32:21 AM6/15/18