Gunky embroidery machine frames

ginnyjollykidd .

May 15, 2016, 6:40:30 PM5/15/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Hi all!
I would like to clean the sticky gunk off the embroidery frames so people can use them. I have had good results using a mess of oil and baking soda (1 part baking soda, 2 parts oil) to remove stubborn sticky bottle and jar labels. I have a particularly gunked-up casserole dish with baked-on grease (several times over) and I'm trying the baking soda & oil goo on that to see how effective it is on that.

I imagine, though, that if it takes off sticky adhesive from plastic bottles, it will do well for the plastic frames.

NB: once the gunk comes off (it should be left on an hour or overnight), the goo must be thoroughly washed off, because even after one wash-off with soap and water, it still left a greasy residue.

Once I see good results with my casserole dish, I'll use it on the embroidery machine hoops.

Yours,
Ginny

Divinity Rose

May 15, 2016, 6:43:15 PM5/15/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Thanks! Googone also works :)

Tim Miller

May 15, 2016, 7:40:52 PM5/15/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

or there should be goo off in thr cleaning closet