Fwd: Calling All Artists!

Joshua Wilcox

Mar 28, 2016, 5:09:55 PM3/28/16
to LvL 1
Barge party. Anyone want to submit something? Looks like I'm around this summer.

Jmw

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Living Lands & Waters <am...@livinglandsandwaters.org>
Date: March 28, 2016 at 6:08:34 AM EDT
To: joshua....@gmail.com
Subject: Calling All Artists!

CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
It's that time again! We're hosting our 15th Annual Barge Party on June 2, 2016 (more details coming soon) and we need your help! Do you love to draw? Are you a painter, sculptor, photographer, woodworker, or all around artist? We are looking for pieces to feature in our silent art auction.

The Barge Party brings our crew, sponsors, and supporters together for our only fundraising events of the year. During the event we celebrate the accomplishments of Chad Pregracke, the crew, and the many volunteers who support LL&W's mission to help preserve America's rivers. In 2003 the Barge Party Art Auction was developed, in part, by local artist Heidi Sallows, to help raise operating funds for LL&W.

Projects must be submitted by May 25 as space is limited.
LOCAL EVENT HIGHLIGHT
Thursday, March 31 from 4:00pm-8:00pm! Experience beautiful displays of local lawn and garden businesses, as well as vendors, where you'll find everything for your outdoor spaces. Your tickets includes admission, heavy hor d'oeuvres, wine tasting, beer, soda, as well as the option to see the show before it opens to the general public! All silent auction items to benefit LL&W!

Tickets - $20 in advance - $25 at the door - Group Rates are available.

Contact: Rob Junker - RJu...@qccaexpocenter.com - 309-788-5912
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram
View our videos on YouTube
Living Lands & Waters, 17624 Route 84 North, East Moline, IL 61244
Sent by am...@livinglandsandwaters.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact

Joshua Wilcox

Apr 8, 2016, 9:16:19 PM4/8/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey do we have a spoke shave? I'm looking at these driftwood canoe paddles as my submission... Thanks!

Jmw

Sent from my iPhone