Does anyone have plans to be at LVL1 tomorrow (Memorial Day, Mon May 27)?

Rex Bickers

May 27, 2018, 6:51:12 PM5/27/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
... especially if you have any (general) familiarity with the the power tools in the wood shop (not looking for any specific assistance or supervision... I am just fairly new, and prefer to follow the rule of the "buddy system"... to not work in there unless someone is around who could troubleshoot any serious unexpected problem).

If you think you will be there, maybe say when that might be? ... or even if you just decide on a whim to go there, could you respond to this message?

Otherwise, I will try to plan to come Tuesday (evening?) or later in the week.

Thanks,

Rex Bickers
from Floyds Knobs

Jared McNeil

May 29, 2018, 7:56:25 AM5/29/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I was at the space yesterday morning as were some other folks in our community and we all failed to check the forums to find this post; sorry!

If you come by today in the afternoon/evening and i'm there (i will be there today, but if you arrive before me then i wouldn't be there yet) I'll be more than happy to talk you through any safety guidelines I recommend in our woodshop.