100 push-up challenge

Joshua Wilcox

May 19, 2015, 11:46:15 PM5/19/15
to LvL 1
So with a lot of the circus equipment it focuses heavily on upper body strength. After class today the instructor a 50 year old women gymnast mentioned this plan to get into shape. If anyone is interested in participating I will be conducting my initial test this Friday during the regularly scheduled EAE build slot.

http://www.hundredpushups.com

NOTE: mayors memorial bike hike and paddle is coming up. If anyone is interested in riding/learning to ride with a group I'll be there will a small contingency. Feel free to drift. We are critical massing at saint James court and pushing down 2nd street.

https://louisvilleky.gov/government/city-events/subway-fresh-fit-hike-bike-paddle

Joshua M Wilcox

Sent from my iPhone

Todd Welsh

May 20, 2015, 8:40:15 AM5/20/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I tried hundredpushups a few years ago.  If you can't keep up with their schedule and results it gets discouraging.  So, my advice is do not be afraid to modify the plan or to keep at it even if you fail a test multiple times.  As long as you are doing more pushups than before you are improving.  Good luck.

Brian Wagner

May 20, 2015, 8:56:31 AM5/20/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
I prefer the 100 12oz curls challenge!

Sarah LaBarge

Jun 1, 2015, 7:13:37 PM6/1/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
my record was 20 girly push ups. the Plank challenge felt more rewarding. also you gotta do pull ups to balance out the push ups which don't help you climb ropes. ... so if you're climbing too many ropes, okay, do more push ups. :P

Tim Miller

Jun 1, 2015, 7:23:23 PM6/1/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com

i am restarting the plank challenge