Who's up for going to the NATIONAL MAKER FAIRE on June 12 & 13?

Nathan Armentrout

May 16, 2015, 8:57:30 PM5/16/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

The National Maker Faire is happening June 12th & 13th this year and it would be awesome if LVL1 left its mark on the show. Currently no other organization is representing Kentucky in the Maker Faire, so we'd have the full national spotlight to show not only how great Louisville makers are, but how great KENTUCKY makers are too!

I need to figure out if anyone is interested in sharing a hotel for a night or two and help represent LVL1 on a national stage. Sound off IMMEDIATELY if you want to go and can go; we need to reserve a spot by May 18th (THIS MONDAY!!!!).

Nathan

Divinity Rose

May 16, 2015, 9:14:09 PM5/16/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com

We got an  amazing two bedroom condo with three beds and sleeper porch, sleeper couch for less than hotelon airbnb last year

Danielle B

May 17, 2015, 6:15:59 PM5/17/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I have officially registered LVL1 Hackerspace as a maker for the National Maker Faire.

So right now it is Nathan and I who will be going.  Anybody else interested is welcome to contact us!

Danielle B.

Brian Wagner

May 18, 2015, 8:14:43 AM5/18/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
Do you get to go to the Whitehouse?

Nathan Armentrout

May 18, 2015, 11:33:30 AM5/18/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
It's at the University of the District of Columbia (say that 5 times fast), which is in the area.