Market Survey for Students

Divinity Rose

Jul 11, 2017, 8:22:22 PM7/11/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hey Guys,

This is the survey I mentioned at open house that the students are using to learn about market research if you want to take one minute or less to fill it out. You don't have to put your email, but if you do, you'll be entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon prime. We won't contact you unless you've won, and we won't share it with anyone.

Thanks!

You don't need to request edit access to fill out and submit the form.

Matt B.

Jul 12, 2017, 8:02:23 PM7/12/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Form is closed?