Access to space for a photoshoot?

Todd Zeigler

Sep 28, 2016, 3:49:49 PM9/28/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Good afternoon everyone,

I am formerly with the group that used to occupy the LVL1 space. I am also a local playwright and theatre producer and am putting on my Doctor Who/Dr. Seuss mashup "All the Whos in Whoville" at Iroquois Amphitheater in November. The storage box in the northern end of the space was painted for the original run of "Whoville." I would like to do a quick photoshoot with the TARDIS box for this year's show's poster and was wondering if anyone might be at LVL1 who would be able to let us in during the day on October 8th or 9th between noon and 4 p.m. Any help anyone could give us would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and have a great day!

Todd Zeigler

Ben Hibben

Sep 28, 2016, 10:16:38 PM9/28/16
to lvl1
You'd definitely be able to get in the evening of the 7th -- that's Bad Movie Night.

Blenster