slow mailing list.. -- what projects/mvp are people working on..

bruce

Feb 2, 2018, 10:53:02 AM2/2/18
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey...

List has slowwwwwwed down...

So, what are people working on!

Projects??

MVP??

IPO???

ICO??

Let the group know!

Chris Hettinger

Feb 2, 2018, 10:59:23 AM2/2/18
to lv...@googlegroups.com

I am looking into rtk gnss. That is cm accurate GPS locating. In the earthy stages of learning about it and trying not to break the bank.

Chris Hettinger

Joe Guthrie

Feb 5, 2018, 8:20:53 AM2/5/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Right now I'm working on a guitar practice amp, I mostly finished the cabinet last night. I want to build more powered speakers, some for guitar, others for bluetooth.

I've just learned to 3D print, so I'm printing lots of stuff. Some of it useful, some of it just silly and amusing. That's my Professor Farnsworth head on one of the Prusas, if you're at the space now. It was still printing when I left last night, I hope it came out well.

Forgive my noobness, but what is MVP,IPO, and ICO?

Nathan Armentrout

Feb 5, 2018, 2:09:31 PM2/5/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

Joe Ibershoff

Feb 6, 2018, 3:31:12 PM2/6/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Current projects:
  • I'm helping a couple friends get an indie video game ready for the Louisville Arcade Expo (first weekend of March).  The game is called Droid Derby, and is inspired by the board game Robo Rally, but plays at a much faster pace.
  • I'm in the final stages of writing an open source android app under contract from UK's Child Development and Story Comprehension research group.
  • I was working on a prototype app for a potential startup, related to charity donations -- but it's been on pause for about 3 months, so I don't know if anything's going to happen there.
All of which means I'm likely to be in the market for a new side project soon.  If anyone has a project or idea and is looking for a professional software/webapp/mobile app developer to partner with, feel free to send me a private email.

 -- Joe

Jared McNeil

Feb 7, 2018, 1:40:07 PM2/7/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'm building another Powerwheels Racer, and have plans to make a laser harp https://makezine.com/projects/build-two-octave-laser-harp/ at patrick's 4:04 hackathon.

if you want to work on or race the powerwheels this upcoming season, let me know!

-Jared (they/them)