Dinner with Mike - Going Away Party

Ben Hibben

Jul 18, 2017, 10:36:27 PM7/18/17
to lvl1, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com
OK, as I mentioned during the meeting I wasn't feeling well this weekend and didn't get to coordinate anything for tonight's meeting; apologies for that again.

We are going to meet Mike at Dakshin for dinner tomorrow (7-19-17) at 6:30pm.  Here's a link to google-maps and the address:

Dakshin
4742 Bardstown Rd
Louisville, KY 40218

NOTE: It's in a strip-mall off of Bardstown Road.

This is an Indian place with a wide variety of food including a wide selection of vegetarian (and I believe vegan, but I have not verified -- it's culturally appropriate, however, and this place seems to take that seriously, so I'd be kind of surprised if not) dishes in addition to some fantastic chicken and lamb and such.

Please reply to this message so I can keep a rough count on how many people we should tell them we're expecting.  This will help us get adequate seating arranged.

Let's have some good food at Mike's favorite place to eat before he leaves us to go on his new adventure!

Blenster

Tim VanSant

Jul 19, 2017, 9:27:41 AM7/19/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Count me in.

Tim Miller

Jul 19, 2017, 9:28:52 AM7/19/17
to LVL1
i am a most likely maybe

On Jul 19, 2017 9:27 AM, "Tim VanSant" <tvan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Count me in.

Patrick Joyce

Jul 19, 2017, 10:13:42 AM7/19/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'm interpreting that as the probability of it being a possibility is greater than 50%.

As for me, I'll just answer 2*e/(Pi^2).

David Ortiz-Grob

Jul 19, 2017, 11:52:09 AM7/19/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
So a bit better Inline image 1

Patrick Joyce

Jul 19, 2017, 12:55:37 PM7/19/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Actually, much better. Mine was the probability of me going. Tim's was the probability of it just being a possibility.

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Patrick Joyce <12n...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm interpreting that as the probability of it being a possibility is greater than 50%.

As for me, I'll just answer 2*e/(Pi^2).

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 9:28:52 AM UTC-4, Tim Miller wrote:
i am a most likely maybe

McCarthy, Patrick (GE Appliances, Non-GE)

Jul 19, 2017, 2:58:14 PM7/19/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com

Sadly, I did the exact same thing… (Didn’t post the results though…)

David Ortiz-Grob

Jul 19, 2017, 4:48:55 PM7/19/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Clearly you are busier at work than I am