Shop Bot Training - Delayed

Jason

Feb 13, 2018, 6:41:15 PM2/13/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Sorry folks, I want to help train folks but I am up to my eyeballs in projects at the moment.  I will try to pick back up in 2 weeks.  Right now we are planning on doing it before our main meeting in Tuesdays, starting at 6:30.  As soon as my schedules lightens up I will post to the group and have them put it on the calendar.  If someone else wants to jump in on training go for it.

John Simpson

Feb 20, 2018, 12:15:31 PM2/20/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Thanks for volunteering.  I absolutely still want to be trained on the shopbot.  I want to figure out 3D cutting on it and update it similar to the Zenbot.

There was mention of a regular shopbot training, perhaps every 2 months or so.  If I can get trained on the shopbot I'll help in volunteering and teaching others.