Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Amy

no leída,
23 mar 2018, 5:57:43 p.m.23/3/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I am tentatively wanting to host a How to make Lip Balm class in June.  Just wanted to gauge any interest by posting here.
If you or someone you know might be interested please post a comment here.   thank you

Tamika Dean

no leída,
27 mar 2018, 2:24:39 p.m.27/3/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Interested!

Michael LoPresti

no leída,
27 mar 2018, 5:56:43 p.m.27/3/18
para lv...@googlegroups.com
Interested.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:00, Tamika Dean <mrsde...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Interested!
>
> --

Amy

no leída,
22 abr 2018, 8:48:15 p.m.22/4/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I will have to schedule this class for July or later because of some logistical reasons. I am very excited about it and have been planning it! I hope some people can attend.

John Howard

no leída,
23 abr 2018, 7:54:40 a.m.23/4/18
para lv...@googlegroups.com
My Hollie said she is interested

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 8:48 PM Amy <apsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will have to schedule this class for July or later because of some logistical reasons.  I am very excited about it and have been planning it!   I hope some people can attend.

Amy

no leída,
8 sept 2018, 10:52:48 p.m.8/9/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Long awaited details on the "How to make lip balm class"

The class is tentatively set for Monday Oct 22, 2018 in the LVL1 classroom from 6-8pm.
The cost will be $20 dollars per person and the class will be limited to 5 people.

Amy

no leída,
8 sept 2018, 10:55:05 p.m.8/9/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
More information will be posted on the LVL1 facebook and website in the coming days. I plan to make an eventbrite link so that those interested can sign up online.

Amy

no leída,
10 sept 2018, 8:17:51 p.m.10/9/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
The date is confirmed and on the LVL1 Calendar

How to Make Lip Balm class
Monday Oct. 22 6-8pm

Amy

no leída,
27 sept 2018, 8:43:07 p.m.27/9/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
How To Make Your Lip Balm
Oct. 22, 2018 (Monday night)
6-8pm

Join us for this class on how to make your own lip balm!
We will be providing a small tin, beeswax, coconut oil, shea nut butter, almond oil, and peppermint essential oil. You may bring and substitute your own essential oil if desired.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-make-your-own-lip-balm-tickets-50765699574?aff=efbevent

Amy

no leída,
17 oct 2018, 11:40:02 p.m.17/10/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Sign up for this lip balm class with this $10 off discount code: LVL1OCT18

Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-make-your-own-lip-balm-tickets-50765699574

Hurry! Spots are limited!

Ginny Jolly

no leída,
18 oct 2018, 9:54:48 a.m.18/10/18
para lv...@googlegroups.com
I am interested, but I cannot do it this month. Will you be doing it again soon?
Thanks.

Ginny Jolly

Amy

no leída,
18 oct 2018, 10:51:44 a.m.18/10/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
This will probably be the only lip balm class because of the amount of interest.

Amy

no leída,
20 oct 2018, 3:54:50 p.m.20/10/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'm in the process of creating another "how to make lip balm" class in possibly a different location. So good news! If you are still interested in attending and cannot make it to this one for whatever reason, I will post about it here and you can come to that one.

Ginny Jolly

no leída,
21 oct 2018, 3:53:13 a.m.21/10/18
para lv...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Amy. If the venue for the next one is somewhere on Bardstown Road, it might even be more accessible to me.

Yours,
Ginny

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 3:54 PM Amy <apsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm in the process of creating another "how to make lip balm" class in possibly a different location.  So good news!  If you are still interested in attending and cannot make it to this one for whatever reason, I will post about it here and you can come to that one.

Amy

no leída,
22 oct 2018, 7:08:18 p.m.22/10/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
The lip balm class tonight was a success! Thanks for everyone who came!! Special thanks to Madeline who helped with setup.

Amy Shah

no leída,
22 oct 2018, 7:22:58 p.m.22/10/18
para lv...@googlegroups.com
The next lip balm class will be held at Maker 13 in Indiana.  It will be on Nov.15 from 6-8pm.  The cost will be $40 per person.  All materials provided.  More information and links to follow.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 7:08 PM Amy <apsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
The lip balm class tonight was a success!  Thanks for everyone who came!! Special thanks to Madeline who helped with setup.

Amy

no leída,
23 oct 2018, 1:32:59 p.m.23/10/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Sign up for the next lip balm making class at Maker 13 here:
https://www.maker13.com/members/

Look down the list for the Nov 15 "Lip Balm Making" class Thursday 6-8pm
You will have to make a online profile and sign up for Maker 13 liability waiver before registering.

Amy

no leída,
23 oct 2018, 1:35:10 p.m.23/10/18
para LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
You don't have to be a member of Maker 13 to take a class but you do have to sign up with their online system.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos