Computers in the classroom

Michael Hammons

May 1, 2018, 10:52:34 PM5/1/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Has anyone taken up fixing the Tower of the classroom PCs that has no side?, if so can you please return that Memory and Hard Drive to it. I was taking the computer I'm working on for the classroom Design station, when I walked by I saw the wires pulled out of it and inspected it to find the Memory and Hard Drive gone. If they are being tested or replaced please say so, IF someone stole them please return them as it does cost LVL1 to replace what has been stole. I'm working hard to try to get some PCs updated in the space and this makes me worry should we even try if the stuff was stolen.

Kevin

May 1, 2018, 11:33:18 PM5/1/18
to lv...@googlegroups.com
The hard drive should be shoved behind the drive cage (2.5"). It was running three weeks ago. It had a whopping 2gb of ddr2 ram in it and was running Linux.

Michael Hammons

May 2, 2018, 2:42:58 AM5/2/18
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I know but it had all the cables pulled out which was odd when I looked it had stuff missing. but I'll replace it maybe about case so it's not easy to get into since it had no side.