Leading Edge Industrial CNC Mill and CNC Lathe

Qahhar Islam

Jun 15, 2016, 8:58:53 AM6/15/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Good Morning to all.  We will be at the SkillsUSA event from  June 20th to the 23rd.  The event is free and we will have our machines.  Our machines are half the price of our nearest competitor.  Come out and take a look at a Veteran Owned and machines handcrafted in the USA.http://leadingedgeindustrial.com/
Lafayette man creates machine to fill skills gap.pdf

Luslugger

Jun 15, 2016, 10:53:04 AM6/15/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I am a person you want to know.  I will not be at the expo this year.  I have applied for a job teaching cnc applications.  I have my own large machine shop and can make parts for you.  I am an investor and know other investors.  my email is bob@.........advanced-grinding.com leave out the periods.

Ben Hibben

Jun 15, 2016, 12:34:35 PM6/15/16
to lvl1
That sounds pretty awesome.

Some of us are volunteering at the SkillsUSA event and may be able to meet you there.

I'd love to give you a tour of our hackerspace while you are here.  We're a 501c3 educational nonprofit so we're closely aligned with your goal to help people learn to use machining tools.

Blenster