Fwd: Following up about Intel’s Arduino 101 hackathon

Brian Wagner

May 22, 2017, 11:26:45 AM5/22/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com
Anyone want to do this?  LVL1 is a do-ocracy.  LVL1 will support you any way we can!

Brian
LVL1 President

May 27, 2017, 1:17:08 PM5/27/17
to LVL1 Members, lv...@googlegroups.com, br...@tegrasys.com
Pass-code protected Bluetooth garage door opener?

Micah Burkhardt

May 27, 2017, 3:22:37 PM5/27/17
to LVL1 Members, lv...@googlegroups.com, br...@tegrasys.com
RFID Bumper stickers?