Well-deserved praise.

Lockadoc

Jul 10, 2016, 3:40:33 PM7/10/16
to Club Lvl1
Stopped by to use the wood shop today.
Just four simple straight cuts.
I've been a member sense before we had our first work table.
And today I made those four simple cuts in under five minutes.
The shop was clean,easy to use, easy to find anything I required.
I didn't expect that this close to major project events.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

John Howard

Jul 10, 2016, 4:30:04 PM7/10/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com

I stopped in to use it today as well while my girlfriend was in the sewing class and I agree things do look great in there. Very well organized and lots of room to maneuver.

I was wondering though what happened to the router table and are there plans to move the drill press to a lower table? The drill press was what I mainly used and it seemed about 6 to 8 inches to high to me.