Saturday, 4PM: LVL1's 6th Birthday Bash!

Daniel Johnsen

Jul 18, 2016, 7:54:37 AM7/18/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Come celebrate 6 years of making, breaking, building & voiding warranties this Saturday starting at 4PM.

We'll have tours, fires, demonstrations & will share a few items we have nearly ready for Detroit's Makerfaire.

Can't join? Consider sponsoring a slice or two of cake, a donation to the general fund or to the Makership program, listed on the event RSVP page.

Give some love & share on Facebook

What: LVL1's 6th Birthday Bash
When: 4-7PM+, Saturday, July 23, 2016
Where: LVL1 Hackerspace, 1205 E Washington St, Lower Level/Basement, Louisville, KY 40206
Why: Well, why not?
Who: You, your friends, family & anyone else.

Note: minors must be accompanied & supervised by a guardian due to safety reasons.

Todd Henderson

Jul 19, 2016, 10:05:56 PM7/19/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Awesome event. Wish I could get down there for it. We're promoting it from the Losant social handles!

Todd

Ben Hibben

Jul 20, 2016, 12:10:29 AM7/20/16
to lvl1