Lathe education

Lockadoc

Apr 19, 2018, 12:01:42 AM4/19/18
to Club Lvl1
My buddy is going to come in at 6:00 pm before our next and show how to safely use the lathe, and how to sharpen to tools.

And most important of all answer any questions that might be asked.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

Lockadoc

Apr 19, 2018, 12:45:17 AM4/19/18
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Auto correct some how changed meeting into show somehow, and I missed it.
So that will be 6:00 pm Tuesday the 24th of April.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

David Ortiz-Grob

Apr 19, 2018, 10:34:55 AM4/19/18
to lv...@googlegroups.com
wood or metal lathe?

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 12:45 AM, 'Lockadoc' via LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace <lv...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Auto correct some how changed meeting into show somehow, and I missed it.
So that will be 6:00 pm Tuesday the 24th of April.

Bill S
Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 19, 2018, at 12:01 AM, 'Lockadoc' via LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace <lv...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> My buddy is going to come in at 6:00 pm before our next and show how to safely use the lathe, and how to sharpen to tools.
>
> And most important of all answer any questions that might be asked.
>
> Bill S
> Sent from my iPhone

Brian Wagner

Apr 19, 2018, 12:56:20 PM4/19/18