Aromatherapy class at LVL1 Classroom on Wednesday August 30

Amy

Aug 8, 2017, 4:32:51 PM8/8/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
CLASS ANNOUNCEMENT

"How to make your own perfume from essential oils"

Led by amateur herbalist, Amy Shah, this class will occur on Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2017, from 7 to 8:30 pm in the LVL1 classroom.  We will be learning about essential oils and medicinal plants.  Participants will be making their own oil based perfume which they may take home.  We will also learn about alcohol based perfumes. Finally, there will a demonstration of how to distill your own perfume from plant matter.   The cost of the class is $25 per person.

To sign up: