Louisville's 1st ever Agile conference

Brian Wagner

May 24, 2018, 7:29:01 AM5/24/18
to lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com, LVL1 - Louisville's MakerSpace
This came to me by meetup messaging and I though folks would be interested...

I wanted to share Louisville's 1st ever Agile conference with you. Can you please share it with anyone that you think would be interested? Diana Larsen, Globally known Agile Coach, Trainer and Author of the very popular book: Agile Retrospectives, Making Teams Great, is our keynote presenter. www.derbycityagile.com. .

Sponsors and attendees who sign up by June 6th, will get the chance to attend a special 2 hour Q & A with our Diana Larsen on June 13th from 1-3pm.

Also, on a side note, May is turning out to be one of our best months and to finish strong we are offering specials on all our upcoming public classes including CSM, CSPO, PAL-E, CISSP and the PMP. I can send over full details if interested.