NEED PEOPLE AT THE SPACE TOMORROW

David Ortiz-Grob

Nov 30, 2016, 11:13:47 AM11/30/16
to lv...@googlegroups.com, lvl1-m...@googlegroups.com
The metal lathe is being delivered at some point tomorrow. Problem is, I don't know what time. Will there be people at the space tomorrow to receive it? It's crated on a pallet and weighs almost 400 lbs so I was thinking the best option would be to have them unload it by the back door where the stairs are missing creating a loading dock-ish platform. I can be there if need be but I would have to use a vacation day to do so. Will people be around?

Thanks,
-David

Stephen Settles

Nov 30, 2016, 6:45:14 PM11/30/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
I'm willing to be around if you can give me a rough idea of when it should arrive. Or if someone plans to be there all day I can give them my number for when it arrives.

Nathan Armentrout

Dec 1, 2016, 1:39:27 AM12/1/16
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Around 8 AM - 9 AM.