Open Hours (Lots!) 4/17 & 4/18/2015

Daniel Johnsen

Apr 18, 2015, 11:20:43 AM4/18/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
With the gaming group doing a weekend session the space will be open a lot.

It is open per the following:
Saturday, April 18 11 AM - Midnight
Sunday, April 19: 10 AM - 9 PM (presentations for the game group start at 7PM)

Note: On Saturday, April 18, 2015 the usual parking lot will be turned into a pay lot for an event at a nearby business.  It appears to be going for $20/space.  Parking may be available on the street.  Parking returns to normal on Sunday, April 19, 2015.

Hack on!

Daniel

Eric Lathrop

Apr 18, 2015, 12:23:30 PM4/18/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Johnsen
Yes, please, please come check out our game presentations Sunday at 7pm. It really helps us to have people see what we've worked so hard for.

Daniel Johnsen

Apr 18, 2015, 12:28:57 PM4/18/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Just left the space, lots of street parking, saving you $20.