Calendar

Craig Garner

Aug 27, 2015, 9:01:30 PM8/27/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
Hi.  I connect with Fedora 22 and Firefox 40.  When I go to events, it just sits there.  I have to open "this frame" in a "new tab".  The it pops right up.

bruce

Aug 28, 2015, 9:50:12 AM8/28/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Hey Craig.

Can you access with a version of FF earlier than (35 or so..) Can you
access using a diff browser to get the expected actions..

Not sure if this would be related to your issue, but the last version
or so of FF has tighter restrictions on certs, which has caused issues
for a number of sites that haven't been properly/correctly maintained.

Craig Garner

Aug 28, 2015, 5:06:28 PM8/28/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
I only have one good working computer and would like to keep it smooth.  There are plenty of people at lvl1 to try.  I also use adblock and Privacy Badger.

bruce

Aug 28, 2015, 5:44:38 PM8/28/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
As an experiment. You might try loading chrome/opera on the box, and
seeing if one of these browsers get you access to the calendar, If it
does, it pretty much narrows the issue to a FF problem. You could then
blow the test browser away!

Daniel Johnsen

Aug 28, 2015, 5:47:47 PM8/28/15
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
We use an iFrame; are you able to access other sites that have iFrames like this one?

It works on Firefox on Mac, Chrome and Opera.

This is the first we've heard about it.

Does it also have the same issue here:

And this iFrame?

Craig Garner

Aug 28, 2015, 7:47:02 PM8/28/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Does not work on lvl1.  Works at w3schools.

Craig Garner

Aug 28, 2015, 7:50:19 PM8/28/15
to lv...@googlegroups.com
It does not work because Privacy Badger from eff.org is detecting and blocking cookies for tracking purposes.

Sorry for the delayed response.  Just got homr.