Maker Faire Milwaukee

Pete Prodoehl

Aug 1, 2017, 2:28:25 PM8/1/17
to LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

Hello LVL1!

It was good to see you guys in Detroit, your booth was awesome and I was glad to see your firetruck back on the race track.

If you guys are interested in coming to Maker Faire Milwaukee and showing off your stuff, the Call for Makers is still open:

    https://milwaukee.makerfaire.com/call-for-makers/

If you can get a crew together we can see if we can get you a place to crash for free, and possibly help with travel funds.

We'd also love for your members to visit Milwaukee Makerspace and see what we're doing over here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pete

David Ortiz-Grob

Aug 2, 2017, 10:25:05 AM8/2/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com, ras...@gmail.com
What are the dates of this?

Divinity Rose

Aug 2, 2017, 10:35:31 AM8/2/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
september. the info is on the link.

David Ortiz-Grob

Aug 2, 2017, 10:54:42 AM8/2/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
Where? I specifically looked and crl+F'd "aug" "sep" "oct" and "nov" with no success.

Divinity Rose

Aug 2, 2017, 11:33:07 AM8/2/17
to lv...@googlegroups.com
under one of the menu options at top. Sept 22ish I believe or following weekend

Pete Prodoehl

Aug 2, 2017, 11:35:07 AM8/2/17
to David Ortiz-Grob, lv...@googlegroups.com

Sept 23 & 24, 2017.