Tablet tinkerer? Work with innards?

15 просмотров

ginnyjollykidd .

не прочитано,
6 окт. 2016 г., 16:57:5706.10.2016
– lv...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone work with tablets? Has anyone done any replacement of tablet parts? I could use help with a tablet from someone that has successfully changed out a broken tablet screen.

Yours,
Ginny

cke...@outlook.com

не прочитано,
6 окт. 2016 г., 23:49:2706.10.2016
– LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
what kind of tablet? i have worked on everything from tvs to iphone and repaired them.

ginnyjollykidd .

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2016 г., 08:26:5707.10.2016
– lv...@googlegroups.com
It's an off-brand Android Kitkat. Hipstreet Phoenix 10.1" tablet. Model #: 10DTB12A-16GB

Would you be at the Space sometime soon?

Yours,
Ginny :)

Lucas Hammons

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2016 г., 09:33:1307.10.2016
– lv...@googlegroups.com
I have not done anything tablet related myself.  I always use the ifixit or instructables sites for these kinds of things.  https://www.ifixit.com/Device/Tablet.

--

cke...@outlook.com

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2016 г., 20:57:1707.10.2016
– LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 4:57:57 PM UTC-4, ginnyjollykidd wrote:

cke...@outlook.com

не прочитано,
7 окт. 2016 г., 20:57:4407.10.2016
– LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace
i am here till late midnight or i will be here tuesday

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 11:49 PM, <cke...@outlook.com> wrote:
what kind of tablet? i have worked on everything from tvs to iphone and repaired them.

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 4:57:57 PM UTC-4, ginnyjollykidd wrote:

Does anyone work with tablets? Has anyone done any replacement of tablet parts? I could use help with a tablet from someone that has successfully changed out a broken tablet screen.

Yours,
Ginny

ginnyjollykidd .

не прочитано,