Exception while running

Geet Gangwar

Jan 7, 2014, 8:16:46 AM1/7/14
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I tried lux 1.0.1 version jar and tried to index an xml file but I am getting the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unrecognized property 'com.ctc.wstx.treatCharRefsAsEnts'
    at com.ctc.wstx.api.CommonConfig.setProperty(CommonConfig.java:110)
    at com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.setProperty(WstxInputFactory.java:379)
    at lux.xml.XmlReader.getXMLInputFactory(XmlReader.java:117)
    at lux.xml.XmlReader.read(XmlReader.java:66)
    at lux.index.XmlIndexer.index(XmlIndexer.java:231)
    at lux.index.XmlIndexer.indexDocument(XmlIndexer.java:362)
    at com.iris.jCComponents.datastore.lux.LuxNode.index(LuxNode.java:45)
    at com.iris.jCComponents.datastore.lux.LuxNode.index(LuxNode.java:51)
    at com.iris.jCComponents.datastore.lux.LuxNode.main(LuxNode.java:35)

I am new to lux, Please help.

Regards

Geet

Michael Sokolov

Jan 7, 2014, 8:34:51 AM1/7/14
to Geet Gangwar, lu...@googlegroups.com
There is a feature of Lux that is depending on a recent version (4+) of
woodstox, the StaX XML parser; you need to have this on your classpath.

You can download here: http://wiki.fasterxml.com/WoodstoxDownload

It is also bundled with the lux appserver.

I believe this feature is actually currently unused, so I could probably
eliminate this dependency and work with a generic StAX parser (like the
older Woodstox that Solr ships); please let me know if this continues to
be a problem; I should be able to get a patched release out pretty quickly.

-Mike