RPM and DEB sources are now in LUSCA_HEAD

Adrian Chadd

Jan 11, 2011, 9:25:03 PM1/11/11
to lusca...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thanks to Roelf, we now have the debian/ubuntu build bits in LUSCA_HEAD.
I've also just committed some local bits to build a Lusca RPM based
off of what's in a local tree of mine.

I'd really appreciate it if people built some test packages from these
build frameworks and let the list know how you went.

A note about the RPM stuff: I did things a bit "different" to the
Squid RPM. I'm patching the Makefile.am files and running bootstrap.sh
as part of the package build. The Squid RPM build actually patches
Makefile.in's which immediately makes the patch process very platform
dependent! I'm also overriding some of the build paths inside the spec
file instead of patching the Makefile.in's with the Redhat paths.

Thanks!

Adrian

Fahmi Syafrizal

Jan 22, 2011, 6:54:15 AM1/22/11
to lusca-users
Good link http://code.google.com/p/lusca-cache/source/browse/branches/LUSCA_HEAD/RPM

Thx to Addrian, tested work for me build RPM Packge (rpmbuild) and
Debian (dpg-rebuildpackage),