Need sub-contractor for Fedora Administration work - Urgent

Israr

Jun 10, 2014, 11:14:35 AM6/10/14
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi:
Great computer solutions is in computer networking business. WWW.GreatSys.com

I am looking for a Linux Guru who understands Hardware and particularly RAID configuration in Linux/Fedora environment.
I have a customer in Down town Chicago where I installed Linux 13 years ago. RAID has gone bad. I need to remove bad hard drive and rebuild the raid. Then I have some maintenance work that needs to be done on that server.

Thank you.

Israr H Malik
http://www.greatsys.com
(847) 763 0763 (O)
(847) 972 2650 (D)
A+ rating and Complaint Free Member of BBB for over 10 years
Providing Networking, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and phone system solutions.

Oleg Brodkin

Jun 10, 2014, 11:32:49 AM6/10/14
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
Israr,

Please clarify what do you need help with?

- find a Linux professional in downtown who will do the job at your client premises?
- advice on reconstructing RAID (HW or software)?
- none of the above...

oB

Israr

Jun 10, 2014, 5:23:00 PM6/10/14
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com

I need a Linux pro to work with me on this project.  I set up a server for a client long time ago (2003) and it has been running fine.  Now the RAID is making noise (beeping noise) I believe one hard drive has crashed

I want to develop a plan with the right person and use him as my sub-contractor to complete this job and then future tasks.

Please call me if you have more questions. I can explain the task.

Thank you.

Israr H Malik

http://www.greatsys.com

(847) 763 0763 (O)

(847) 972 2650 (D)

ASCII_Logo_Email_Sig Accredited Business - Blue A+ rating and Complaint Free Member for over 10 years

Providing Networking, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and phone system solutions.

Total Control Panel

To: is...@greatsys.com

From: luni-chicago+bncbcd2bsf...@googlegroups.com

Message Score: 1

High (60): Pass

My Spam Blocking Level: Medium

Medium (75): Pass

Low (90): Pass

Block this sender / Block this sender enterprise-wide

Block googlegroups.com / Block googlegroups.com enterprise-wide

This message was delivered because the content filter score did not exceed your filter level.