looking for PAID help in Northbrook, IL

1 view

Israr

Oct 5, 2017, 5:09:21 PM10/5/17
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
HI:
I need somebody who is exert at Linux and server hardware; I have Fedora 6 implementation and serial printer "Genicom" has stopped working. It is beyond me to figure out if printer is not working or CUPS service is corrupted. I do not have printer drivers.

It is urgent if you can contact me at 847 972 2650.
Thank you

Israr H Malik
http://www.greatsys.com
Skype: IsrarHMalik
Office: 847-763-0763
Worry Free Network Management. A+ rating from The Better Business Bureau
Rating