Fedora 20 released on December 17, 2013!

Mike Scott

Dec 17, 2013, 4:13:09 PM12/17/13
to AALUG Mailing List
http://fedoraproject.org/

Though I am uncertain as to whether or not to upgrade.
The code name for FC20 is "Heisenbug". Get it? Heisenberg...
Sometimes I crack myself up. No one else. Just me.

- Mike Scott

Oleg Brodkin

Dec 17, 2013, 5:14:00 PM12/17/13
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

So you have a life... I mean, time ... "Say my name"

Samir Faci

Dec 17, 2013, 5:42:30 PM12/17/13
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
I dunno, FC's names are pretty quirky.  I still go by the actual version number and ignore the names.. but it can't be any worse then beefy.  (ironically enough to be followed by a cow release right after it )

--
Samir Faci
*insert title*

Sent from my non-iphone laptop.