Linux Club Meeting January 2, 2014

CLC Linux Club

Dec 26, 2013, 11:49:39 AM12/26/13
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
The next Linux club meeting is at 6:30 - 8:30.

Place: Sedgebrook  - Lincolnshire IL
We also have a meetup page for those inclined :
http://www.meetup.com/CLC-Linux-Club/

Topic: Finish a few Visualization talks then open discussion.

www.clclinux.org

CLC Linux Club

Jan 1, 2014, 2:42:10 PM1/1/14
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
This meeting has been cancelled due to weather. We are attempting to reschedule.

Once meeting place confirmed - I will re-submitt this event.

CLC Linux Club

Jan 3, 2014, 8:10:25 PM1/3/14
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
I have been able to reschedule this meeting for January 16th.

Same place and Time.

CLC Linux Club

Jan 5, 2014, 4:39:14 PM1/5/14
to luni-c...@googlegroups.com
I typed the date wrong. It is on January 9th not the 16th. Same place and time.