Building lumify

已查看 373 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

mohit kaushik

未读,
2014年5月28日 01:57:482014/5/28
收件人 lum...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am building lumify but facing problems ...
(1) First, I installed all the mentioned dependencies (jetty,accumulo.....etc) and executed first 5 steps.
(2) then executed the 6th step which was "mvn clean compile". But their were no jar/war files to deploy.
(3) then i run "mvnpackage -DskipTests -Pweb-war" to get jar/war files.

when i deploy storm jar file, i get these exeption stacks

1) Error in custom provider, java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create graph org.securegraph.accumulo.AccumuloGraph
  at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.LumifyBootstrap.configure(LumifyBootstrap.java:122)
  at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.LumifyBootstrap.configure(LumifyBootstrap.java:122)
  while locating org.securegraph.Graph
    for parameter 0 at io.lumify.core.model.user.AccumuloAuthorizationRepository.setGraph(AccumuloAuthorizationRepository.java:120)
  while locating io.lumify.core.model.user.AccumuloAuthorizationRepository
  at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.LumifyBootstrap.configure(LumifyBootstrap.java:137)
  at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.LumifyBootstrap.configure(LumifyBootstrap.java:137)
  while locating io.lumify.core.model.user.AuthorizationRepository
    for parameter 1 at io.lumify.securegraph.model.user.SecureGraphUserRepository.<init>(SecureGraphUserRepository.java:56)
  at io.lumify.securegraph.model.user.SecureGraphUserRepository.class(SecureGraphUserRepository.java:35)
  while locating io.lumify.securegraph.model.user.SecureGraphUserRepository
  at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.LumifyBootstrap.configure(LumifyBootstrap.java:131)
  at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.LumifyBootstrap.configure(LumifyBootstrap.java:131)
  while locating io.lumify.core.model.user.UserRepository
    for parameter 0 at io.lumify.core.cmdline.CommandLineBase.setUserRepository(CommandLineBase.java:168)
  while locating io.lumify.storm.StormRunner
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not create graph org.securegraph.accumulo.AccumuloGraph
.
.
.
.

Am i doing something wrong. Please explain the deployement steps more precisely ( newbie to storm).

Susan Feng

未读,
2014年5月28日 10:15:302014/5/28
收件人 mohit kaushik、lum...@googlegroups.com
Mohit,

Please clone the securegraph repository (https://github.com/altamiracorp/securegraph), from the securegraph directory ‘mvn install’, and then redeploy the storm jars. Let us know if that does not solve this issue.

- Susan

mohit kaushik

未读,
2014年5月29日 00:52:102014/5/29
收件人 lum...@googlegroups.com、mohit kaushik、susan...@altamiracorp.com
Thanks susan,
I did it and it worked. And i just saw secure-graph in the list of Build Dependencies.
So now its connecting to accumulo and elastic search, but after adding some entries to accumulo and elastic search it gives a weired error.

5127 [main] INFO  org.securegraph.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchSearchIndex - Store source data: false
5128 [main] INFO  org.securegraph.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchSearchIndex - Auto flush: false
5422 [main] INFO  org.elasticsearch.plugins - [Scorpion] loaded [], sites []
7212 [main] INFO  com.netflix.curator.framework.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl - Starting
7321 [main] INFO  io.lumify.core.model.user.AccumuloAuthorizationRepository - adding authorization [ontology] for secure graph user
7877 [main] INFO  io.lumify.securegraph.model.ontology.SecureGraphOntologyRepository - Base ontology already defined.
7880 [main] INFO  io.lumify.core.model.user.AccumuloAuthorizationRepository - adding authorization [user] for secure graph user
7935 [main] INFO  io.lumify.core.model.user.AccumuloAuthorizationRepository - adding authorization [lumify] for secure graph user
Exception in thread "main" com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Guice provision errors:

1) Error injecting constructor, java.net.UnknownHostException: Unknown
  at io.lumify.model.rabbitmq.RabbitMQWorkQueueRepository.<init>(RabbitMQWorkQueueRepository.java:28)
  while locating io.lumify.model.rabbitmq.RabbitMQWorkQueueRepository
  at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.LumifyBootstrap.configure(LumifyBootstrap.java:125)
  at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.LumifyBootstrap.configure(LumifyBootstrap.java:125)
  while locating io.lumify.core.model.workQueue.WorkQueueRepository
    for parameter 0 at io.lumify.core.cmdline.CommandLineBase.setWorkQueueRepository(CommandLineBase.java:178)
  while locating io.lumify.storm.StormRunner

1 error
    at com.google.inject.internal.Errors.throwProvisionExceptionIfErrorsExist(Errors.java:451)
    at com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:65)
    at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.injectMembers(InjectorImpl.java:944)
    at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.InjectHelper.inject(InjectHelper.java:26)
    at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.InjectHelper.inject(InjectHelper.java:19)
    at io.lumify.core.cmdline.CommandLineBase.run(CommandLineBase.java:66)
    at io.lumify.storm.StormRunner.main(StormRunner.java:11)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: Unknown

please guide....

Thanks
-Mohit

mohit kaushik

未读,
2014年5月29日 06:36:492014/5/29
收件人 lum...@googlegroups.com、mohit kaushik、susan...@altamiracorp.com
That error is gone now a different error while deploying jar files
Can anybody help?

[main] WARN  org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Exception in thread "main" io.lumify.core.exception.LumifyException: Could not sync HDFS libcache. hdfs://master:54310/lumify/libcache -> /tmp/hdfslibcache/orkash-31858
    at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.lib.HdfsLibCacheLoader.loadLibs(HdfsLibCacheLoader.java:43)
    at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.InjectHelper.ensureInjectorCreated(InjectHelper.java:55)
    at io.lumify.core.bootstrap.InjectHelper.inject(InjectHelper.java:18)

    at io.lumify.core.cmdline.CommandLineBase.run(CommandLineBase.java:66)
    at io.lumify.storm.StormRunner.main(StormRunner.java:11)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException: Response is null.; Host Details : local host is: "orkash-desktop/127.0.1.1"; destination host is: "master":54310;

justin...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年5月29日 12:29:162014/5/29
收件人 lum...@googlegroups.com、mohit kaushik、susan...@altamiracorp.com
I had this problem too... Check that the folder (/lumify/libcache) exists in HDFS and check the HDFS logs and make sure your user has access to that folder.

mohit kaushik

未读,
2014年5月30日 05:14:422014/5/30
收件人 lum...@googlegroups.com、mohitka...@gmail.com、susan...@altamiracorp.com

Thanks Justin but its still gives the same error. Any other suggestion?
And have you done with build?

-Mohit

justin...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年5月30日 12:03:382014/5/30
收件人 lum...@googlegroups.com、mohitka...@gmail.com、susan...@altamiracorp.com
I fussed with this for a bit last night again... Still no luck getting it all working. The problem I had last night was a version conflict in hadoop. Any errors in the HDFS logs when the app tries to connect? The error I was getting was so "

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server: Incorrect header or version mismatch from 192.168.1.13:42652 got version 7 expected version 9"

justin...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年6月12日 21:13:402014/6/12
收件人 lum...@googlegroups.com、mohitka...@gmail.com、susan...@altamiracorp.com
Just in case you are still having problems with this the version of hadoop they seem to use is 0.23. Alternatively the solution I ended up using was to turn off hdfs lib cache, because I'm not using it. If you want to give that a try you can comment it out in the lumify.properties file.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子