Webserver Jetty Error

Md Sumon Shahriar

Jun 27, 2015, 9:46:55 AM6/27/15
to lum...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I am running the Webserver Jetty in IntelliJ and I got these errors:

at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:122)
Caused by: io.lumify.core.exception.LumifyException: Could not find any valid config directories.
at io.lumify.core.config.FileConfigurationLoader.resolveFileName(FileConfigurationLoader.java:152)
at io.lumify.core.config.ConfigurationLoader.doConfigureLog4j(ConfigurationLoader.java:100)
at io.lumify.core.config.ConfigurationLoader.configureLog4j(ConfigurationLoader.java:24)
at io.lumify.core.util.LumifyLoggerFactory.ensureInitialized(LumifyLoggerFactory.java:26)
at io.lumify.core.util.LumifyLoggerFactory.getLogger(LumifyLoggerFactory.java:15)
at io.lumify.core.cmdline.CommandLineBase.<clinit>(CommandLineBase.java:26)
... 3 more

Process finished with exit code 1

Can you please help me to solve this?

Thanks a lot
Sumon

David England

Jul 17, 2015, 9:36:11 AM7/17/15
to lum...@googlegroups.com
Sumon,

Did you follow the configuration directions at https://github.com/lumifyio/lumify/blob/develop/docs/configuration.md?

Where did you put the config files?

David

Md Sumon Shahriar

Jul 17, 2015, 9:05:05 PM7/17/15
to lum...@googlegroups.com
Dear David,

I didn't follow the configuration directions. I assumed default settings will be ok.

Can you please tell me how to do that? also where to put the config files?

I am using MacBook pro with OS X Yosemite.

Many many thanks for your help.

Regards
Sumon