SET YOUR CAREER HIGH - OPPORTUNITY IN PERI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS

priyaperi31

Jan 19, 2009, 1:45:41 AM1/19/09
to pr...@perisoftware.com
Hi ,

Greetings from PERI Software Solutions.

This is Priya, Would like to talk to you regarding some software job opportunity. If you find time do get back to me so that we can discuss about the Job Offer.

                                PERI Software Solutions Inc.

PERI Software Solutions Inc. is a Software Developing and Information Management organization providing most talented staffing solutions and services with offices at Newark-New Jersey and San Jose-CA. PERI is well known in application maintenance and development outsourcing in the Financial services, Retail and Distribution, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and High-tech industries. Founded in 1999, PERI has grown to over 700 consultants and employees worldwide.

PERI Software Solutions Inc.  is serving East Coast( Newark, NJ) and Bay Area (San
 Jose, CA)  since 1999,  Doing Business with a human touch, care and concern is our motive. For us our employees are of utmost importance. Our highly skilled and dedicated instructors train you explicitly in market-related technologies for today and tomorrow. We will work with you in developing marketing strategies and finding the assignments of your choice.

PERI welcomes Students with a valid work permit like F1(OPT / CPT), H1B, H4, L2, Green Cards, Citizens to come on their board to take up a challenging position of a Programmer Analyst to work on Front End and Back End positions or for Support positions. We are looking for candidates with Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computers/ Electronics/ Electricals/ Mechanicals/ MBA's/ MIS or previous IT experience. Talented and enthusiastic candidates who want to grow and make career with the company are most welcome, Knowledge in technologies like C, C++, Java, Sybase, Perl, Unix, Oracle will be an
 added advantage. Selected Candidates will be trained on Software Technologies and will be deployed in our projects.

Job focused professional free training for qualified individuals with a Stipend of min. $ 800 - 900/Month for the training.
Training ( 6 to 8 weeks) on Below Mentioned Technologies :-
        1) Java/J2ee, Unix, Oracle / Sybase.
        2) Perl, Unix, Sybase / Oracle.
        3) Informatica.
        4) VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server.

Highly Qualified Instructors in IT industry with live project scenarios.
Compensative High Salary & Benefits like - H1B visa and Green Card Sponsorship, H1B Transfer, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision coverage.
Relocation assistance- Airfare, Car rental etc.
Employee referral program.
Annual Vacation.

* We just don't provide training; we ensure that you are successful at your new job.
* Our Success rate is 100 % and we have placed our trained
 students all over U.S. with our clients.
* We not only help you get a job but we build long lasting relationship and Successful careers!!!

If you are Interested, Contact me through phone (973) 735-9500 Extn. 5773 or via email at pr...@perisoftware.com
Further Information available on our website www.perisoftware.com

--

Thanks & Regards,